The official rules of Kickest Fantasy Football.
With your Kickest account you can create up to 3 fantasy teams. Each fantasy team has 180 credits to purchase 16 players:
- 2 Goalkeepers
- 5 Defenders
- 5 Midfielders
- 3 Attackers
- 1 Coach
Each player has a credit value that changes over the course of the season based on actual performance.
You can field your starting line-up according to one of the following formations:
4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-4-3, 3-5-2, 5-3-2 , 4-5-1, 5-4-1
CAN I PLAY AFTER THE LEAGUE BEGINS?
- The fantasy teams created once the championship has begun obtain an entry score (equal to the average points of the Kickest teams), which is assigned at the end of the Matchday.
- Credit budget: 180cr + 0.5cr for each Matchday played before registering (e.g. Registration for the 7th Matchday: budget of 183cr (180 + 0.5 x 6 Matchdays)
- Team creation with a Matchday in progress: it is possible to select only players who have yet to play their match or who have not played in the matches already played. The chosen players will in no way influence the score attributed on that specific Kickest Matchday that will be equal to the average entry score.
Each Matchday (M) is divided into Game Turns (T1, T2, T3, etc.), which are the blocks of games played on a given day of the championship.
Ex: T1 are all Friday games, T2 all Saturday games, T3 all Sunday games
In the space between 2 turns it is possible to:
- Make field-bench subs and change the Captain, but only if the new player chosen has not yet taken the field.
- Change the team formation
- The replaced player that goes on the bench "loses" his score, which will therefore not be counted at the end of the Matchday in the total score of the fantasy team.
- By the beginning of the next Turn you can cancel all the substitutions made by restoring the previous team.
- Edit your team every week in order to have a team of 15 players that are distributed over the different turns and, before the beginning of the Matchday, always line up the players who take the field in turn 1 (T1): you can then replace them after turn finished if you are not satisfied.
- Ex. It is the first day of the League. It is played over 3 Rounds (T1, T2, T3). Friday (T1) Team 1 plays against Team 2. You should choose to start a goalkeeper from Team 1 or Team 2. For the choice of the second goalkeeper, you should choose one who plays in T2 or T3, thus guaranteeing the possibility of replacing the first one, if he does not get a good score.
Between the end of each Matchday and the beginning of the next one, the transfer market opens.
During this time, you can sell the players of your fantasy team and buy new ones to improve your squad:
- You can make an unlimited number of transfers
- For each transfer you will receive a penalty of -2 points, which will be subtracted from the total score of the upcoming Matchday
- At the end of each Matchday we advise you to always make 3/6 transfers. In fact the -2pt penalty for each transfer is an acceptable value considering that the new player could score many more points than the one you currently have on the team
- If you have to completely change your team, you should use the Wildcard, a bonus that (when activated) cancels the cost of all transfers made for an entire Matchday.
ANTICIPATED OR POSTPONED GAMES
- If the games are moved to a time in which the previous Matchday has already ended and the upcoming Matchday has not started yet, then they are considered valid for the game.
- If the games are moved to a time when the previous Matchday has not ended yet or the next Matchday has already started, then at the end of the first game turn (T1) the players of the teams involved (including coaches, injured and disqualified players) will get their Average Score (i.e. the average score obtained up to that point of the season).
- Game played for less than 60 minutes: the players involved will get their average score
- Game played for at least 60 minutes: the game will be considered valid for the game and all the bonuses / penalties of the game will be considered
In case of special events (postponement of many games or a whole Matchday), the organization reserves the right to make any decision, which will be promptly communicated through apps, news and social channels.
The score of each player takes into consideration the personal performance (regular time plus injury time) and the result of his team.
It is calculated as the sum of the following statistical actions:
|ACTION||SAME FOR ALL||ATT||MID||DEF||GK|
|Enters from the bench||2.5|
|Goal scored (excl. penalties)||14||17||20||50|
|Own goal / Own goal caused*||-7 / +5|
|Clean sheet (at least 60’ played)||8||10|
|Shot off target||0.5|
|Shot in target (incl post/crossbar)||2|
|Duel won / lost||0.5 / -0.2|
|Error leads to goal||-7|
|Big chance missed||-2.5||-2.5||-2.5|
|Goal conceded (when playing)||-1||-2|
- Own goal means the penalty attributed to the player who scores in his own goal in the defensive phase; Caused own goal means the bonus attributed to the player who induces the opposing player to score in his own goal.
- The bonus for Penalty won is not awarded for hand touches by the defending player.
- Players who get a yellow/red card while not playing (e.g.: on the bench or at the end of the game) will suffer the penalty either way.
- Data source: scores are calculated using OPTA as the data source. This data source is not questionable, and its data are measured in an incontrovertible and objective way based on the performance of the players during the course of the real games. Therefore we do not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the data. The organization reserves the right to modify one or more data based on obvious errors or different interpretations of game actions.
The score of the coach is calculated as the sum of the following actions, multiplied by a coefficient:
|A bench player scores a goal||2|
The score of the coach is multiplied by a coefficient that expresses the difficulty of the game. This coefficient is calculated based on the difference of credit quotations between the two challenging coaches.
Ex. When a coach with a higher price wins against a coach with a lower price his score is multiplied by a value lower than 1 - see coefficient table. Similarly, when a coach with a lower price wins against a coach with a higher proce, his score ismultiplied by a value greater than 1 - see table of coefficients - thus obtaining an additional bonus).
When the score obtained by the coach is positive, it is multiplied by the value indicated in the table. When it is negative it is divided by the same value.
|Difference in credits||Coach with higher price||Coach with lower price|
|> o = 7,00||0,60||2,50|
|5,00 - 5,99||0,70||2,30|
|4,00 - 4,99||0,75||2,10|
|3,00 - 3,99||0,80||1,90|
|2,00 - 2,99||0,85||1,60|
|1,00 - 1,99||0,90||1,30|
|0,00 - 0,99||1,00||1,00|
Even in the event of dismissal, absence or disqualification of the coach, he will get his score anyway.
The credit value assigned to each player increases or decreases after each day. This variation is called Kickest capital gain (or capital loss) and is calculated based on two factors:
- The score obtained
- The starting value: with the same score, a player with a low starting value will obtain a greater capital gain than a player with a high value
This variation will increase or decrease your credit budget, thus modifying your purchasing power.
Ex. My fantasy team has 180 credits. My player Mohamed Salah, whose value is 22.5cr, gets a very high score and his value increases by + 1.5cr, reaching 24cr. The value of my team then goes from 180 to 181.5cr, increasing my purchasing power because, if I sell the player, I will be able to replace him with a 24cr (and no longer a 22.5cr) one.
TIPS TO MAKE CAPITAL GAINS
- Top players injuries: if a player with a high price is injured, for every game that he does not play he will lose value and therefore can be purchased on return for a much lower price.
- Substitutes of injured players: if a player with a high price gets injured, he will be replaced by a mid-range player, who - for a reduced price - can guarantee good stats.
- Surprises of the year: this is the field of great fantasy football scouts, who need to discover underestimated talents that during the year will score high (and therefore will increase in capital gains).
- Position changes: during the season, coaches can often move a player from defense to midfield where he can develop more offensive stats (and therefore higher scores), while remaining a "defender" within the game.
Each Kickest Fantasy team is automatically registered in two leagues:
- General league: includes all the fantasy teams registered in Kickest.
- Favorite Team league: includes all the Kickest teams that have chosen the same favorite football team.
- Clausura league: it is activated in the middle of the season and includes all the teams created from that moment on.
In addition to these main leagues, you can join and/or create other leagues:
- Private leagues: generally between friends, accessible only by an invitation code
- Public leagues: open to anyone
These leagues can be of two types:
GENERAL RANKING MODE
Participating teams are ranked based on the scores achieved on the different Matchdays.
HEAD-TO-HEAD (H2H) MODE
Users challenge each other every Matchday in a 1-on-1 game, according to a pre-established schedule that is generated 1h before the start of the starting Matchday.
The total score obtained by the teams corresponds to a number of goals (given by the goal intervals, see below) which determines the result of the match: victory (+3 pts), tie (+ 1pts), loss (+0 pts).
Kickest goal intervals:
- Less than 230 points: 0 goals
- From 230,01 to 250 points: 1 goal
- From 250,01 to 270 points: 2 goals
- From 270,01 to 290 points: 3 goals
- From 290,01 to 310 points: 4 goals
- From 310,01 to 330 points: 5 goals
- From 330,01 to 350 points: 6 goals
- ..and so on each 20 extra points per interval
- Home advantage: assigned to the home team (+ 6pt).
- Maximum number of participants: 20 teams.
- Less than 20 participants: the games are repeated cyclically until the last Matchday of the league. If the participants are a odd number, a "Kickest Team" is automatically created and each Matchday it will receive a score that is equal to the average points of all teams in that specific Matchday
- Ranking (H2H mode): the team with the most points in the ranking wins the league. In the event of a tie, the team with the most points in the general league wins, as the second criterion the team with the best goal difference and as the third criterion the team that has scored the most goals in the league. At last, as the fourth criterion, the team that registered first wins.
- Review of goal intervals: goal intervals can be reviewed by the organization at any time during the championship.
In order to improve your fantasy teams, you can buy some advantages:
- Extra credits: they increase your budget of credits (max +20 credits)
- Wildcards: when activated, it clears all the penalties due to transfers for a specific Kickest Matchday;
- Free transfers: they clear the penalties due to transfers for all season (max 5 free transfers);
- Number of players of the same team: the number of players from the same team that you can have in your team (max 5);
- No ads: it eliminates advertising from the website and app for the entire season.
These advantages can be purchased in one shot through special discount packages:
|Team composition||15 players + coach||15 players + coach||15 players + coach|
|Participation to unlimited Leagues||V||V||V|
|See other teams||V||V||V|
|Extra Credits (from 180)||0||+10||+20|
|Free trades (per Matchday)||0||1||2|
|Max number of players from same team||3||4||5|
- During the season it is always possible to switch from the CHAMPION account to the GOLDEN BALL account, paying only the difference between the two packages.
- All the single advantages listed above can be freely associated with a ROOKIE, CHAMPION or GOLDEN BALL package, bearing in mind that they will be added to those already owned, up to the maximum allowed for each advantage.
- The advantages are valid only for the current season.
Download Rules PDF